Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author does not use in his article any plagiarism as well as scientific one.
- The article is a result of the intellectual and creative work of the author.
- By writing the article the author does not violate any author rights or other rights of the third parties intellectual property.
- The author gives a voluntary permission on publishing his article on this website free of charge and indefinitely. By sending us his article for publication on this website the author agrees about voluntarily transferring the right on using his article by this website in order to publish it free of charge and indefinitely and also he agrees about voluntarily transferring the right on publishing his article in our printed and electronic issue of the journal (in any format).
- The author confirms that he fully understands that his article will be published on the website in PDF/or other format and can be downloaded and used afterwords by numerous third parties.
- The author confirms that he clearly understands that the website, journal and its editorial office is not responsible for using his article by the third parties and for the consequences of such usage.
- The author gives a voluntary permission on using his personal data (such as last name, name, patronymic, status) on this website and also in printed and electronic issue of the journal upon publishing his article.
- The author gives a permission on using his article indefinitely in both electronic and printed issue of the journal in PDF format or any other one.
- In case the author provides us with any photos/videos/drawings/illustrations or any other attached files, he gives a permission on its usage by the journal, website indefinitely and free of charge and he also guarantees that the intellectual property rights on this objects belong only to him and he, the author has the right to use them in any way.
- The author takes all the responsibilities in case of any claims made by the third parties to the website or journal as a result of his article publication.
- The author confirms that he clearly understands that the editorial office reserve the right to deny the author in publishing his article on this website without giving any reasons.
- In case the author uses in his article the scientific researches of the third parties, fragments of literary or other works, the author has to quote such results with references to its authors (by indicating the whole name of the work, publisher, year of publication, author data). The author should not use more than 25 (twenty five) percent of such material in his article.
- The author is notified that in case the editorial office of the journal denies in the publication of his article, the journal, or the website, or the editorial office does not retain his article or provided with it files.